School Bus Driver – Hourly
Boulder Country Day School, (a private Preschool through 8th grade located in Boulder) is looking for a part-time, on-call school bus driver. Will operate a school bus seating no more than 72 children and adults and will be needed for field trips and after-school sporting events.
Hours: Trips will be scheduled in advance Range of hours for trips - 8:30 a.m. to – 7:00 p.m.
1) Must possess a valid Colorado Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with P2- Passenger Endorsement and S – School Bus Endorsement;
2) Must have a clean driving record;
3) Complete a full background check and fingerprint required;
4) Ability to pass drug screenings (pre and post on a random basis as determined by the Department of Transportation (DOT));
5) DOT medical examination required;
6) Must be dependable and punctual;
7) Good with children;
8) Must be 21 or over;
9) Previous/current school bus driving experience a plus;
10) Effective communication skills with adults and children.
Compensation: Competitive wages
Employment type: employee's choice
BCD follows a normal school schedule and calendar. If interested in this position and you possess the necessary qualifications, please send a letter of interest, together with qualifications and at least three appropriate references to email@example.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity Commitment
Boulder Country Day School recognizes and values all forms of diversity and is dedicated to providing an inclusive environment which honors each member for their individual differences, experiences and strengths. Our intentional commitment to embracing and exploring issues of diversity, equity and inclusivity in support of social justice affords the freedom for all members of our school community to flourish as unique, confident, compassionate, and ethical individuals.